MAI Chicago Cross-Docking Services
What Is Cross-Docking?
MAI cross-docking services in Chicago remove the storage link of the supply chain, saving your business time and money. Products can be unloaded by container or truck. At times some customers require pallets to be broken down to fit into pallet racking or made small enough to fit through a dock door. Some customers require consolidation, where the goods come mixed on a truck. In this instance, the MAI Chicago cross-docking facility divides and consolidates the goods.
MAI Specializes In:
- Short term storage
- Reworking damaged and shifted loads
- Unload dry vans, refrigerated and flatbeds, FCL and LCL
- Will handle local and nationwide deliveries
- Will cross dock, floor loaded, or loads that are palletized
- Sort and break down oversized pallets
Cross Docking Chicago – Clients
- Freight forwarders
- Major retailers
- Local and nationwide transportation carriers